Required Financial Transparency
Colorado Revised Statues, 22-44-304
(Commencing July 1, 2018)
- District Adopted Budget-Including Uniform Budget Summary (current and prior two years)
- District Financial Audit - (current and prior two years)
- Salary Schedules or Policies (current and prior two years)
- Financial Data File for FY17-18 (current and prior two years)
- List of Waivers Received by the School District
- Standardized Description and Rationale for each Automatic Waiver
- Federal Form 990, 990-EZ, or 990-PF and any associated schedules (Not Applicable)
- Plan for Distributing Additional Mill Levy Revenue or Statement of Intent to Distribute (Not Applicable)
- Other District-Specific Financial Information
Financial Transparency Website View: https://coloradok12financialtransparency.com
Disclaimer: Please consider the context when evaluating financial transactions. Some transactions may appear improper on the surface but are perfectly normal and justifiable when placed in the proper context. We welcome your questions regarding our financial transactions or records.
District Informational Summary
Burlington School District RE-6J is the largest school district in Kit Carson County. The District has 5 school buildings, and 5 support sites totaling 223,838 square feet of space with a current insured value of $26,813,142.
The District provides services for over 814 students and employs 100 teachers, education support professionals and administrators..
The Burlington School District RE-6J values open and honest communication with its many stakeholders: staff, students, parents, and taxpayers.
Launa Monroe, District Business Manager
Tom Satterly, Superintendent
Burlington School District RE-6J
2600 Rose Ave.
Burlington, CO. 80807
Colorado Department of Education School Finance Division